Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 1 - Get to know your goddess



Where to start?
I guess it would be good to learn a little something about the different goddess.

I like the quote " The female part is as important as the male part. One has to consider the feminine aspect of the divine, in order to know the ultimate truth. "

Perhaps Goddess Saraswati will help me on my journey, to super-size my inner goddess.

Saraswati Devi is the Goddess of arts, music, knowledge, and wisdom. Saraswati is considered as the divine consort of Lord Brahma, the Creator of the universe in the Hindu Religion.

Here is some info from a web search to help you find a goddess for yourself.

Another good source, with lots of pictures
http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses.htm

Good luck

1 comment:

Mary said...

I don't believe in all this damned devil worship. There is no goddess, just Jesus Christ our saviour. He died for me and you. I bet you're some type of foreigner or of peanut and granola crunching veggie dyke from Berkeley. I hope you get saved before hell catches up with you.